- Admission will be made on “First come, first served policy’
- Admission Commences from 10th April onwords.
- Along with parents student must meet the teachers for interaction.
- Prospectus and Application forms available in the office.
- The School hour commences at 8.45 a.m. and closes at 4.45 p.m.
- 45 minutes Coaching period in the Morning and in the Evening will be taken to guide the weak Students.
Rules & Regulations:
- The School is being run under the guidance and blessings of His Holiness. Pejavara Swamiji. Indian culture is given importance in every activity in the School.
- School hours commence at 8.45am and classes at 4.45pm
- Wearing uniform is compulsory on School days
- School Identity card is compulsory
- Students must not leave the School premises without permission.
- Students are not allowed to bring Cash or eatables to the classes.
- Mobile phone, digital camera or any kind of Electronic items are prohibited in the School.
- English Language is compulsory.
- Prior permission is must for absence to the classes.
- Parents request letter is must for allowing the Students to go out of School in the middle.
- Non veg food is prohibited in the School Campus